5 positive things happening…
1) The Louth School Girls league formed last year and were due to take part in their first competition this week. But they aren’t letting their skills slide however with team training being cancelled. Instead, they are videoing themselves practising in their back gardens separately, and sending them to their coach. That’s dedication!
2) If you appreciate a good trick shot, 13-year-old Paul O’Connell in Clarecastle, Co Clare, has this one perfected. Eagle-eyed aim!
3) A house in Drogheda, Co Louth, has been raising a smile with passersby as eight-year-old Ben and five-year-old Aaron Moran decided to decorate their front window with positive messages. With support message for frontline workers and positive wishes for their neighbours, they have put their creativity to use in an attempt to brighten up the neighbourhood.
4) A first year class in Kingscourt, Co Cavan have been channeling their artistic sides, sending in pictures they have drawn to represent the message ‘Working Together by Staying Apart’. Keep up the good work!
5) It’s not every day you turn 78, and Aileen Kane’s birthday was marked by a drive-by of almost all of her nine children and 21 grandchildren. They just had to do what they could to make the day special for their ‘super Gran.’